News Dubai Hotels
Blog Latest updates on news Dubaihotels.com
As happens with hotels, in Dubai we can find an extensive selection of restaurants specialized in different cuisines. In this new edition of Dubai Hotels blog, and by occasion of Valentine’s Day, we want to provide you a short list of, what we consider, the best restaurants where you can enjoy amazing moments with your partner.
Tagine – Moroccan cuisine
Is one of our favorites, only the decor and ambiance offered makes it one of the best places to enjoy a romantic dinner, the menu is varied and the meal star is the Tajin. The Moroccan traditional music turn the night into something magical.
- Phone: (+971) 4 399 9999
Awtar – Lebanese cuisine
Is one of the most recommended, the food is delicious and offers live traditional music and belly dance. Has several restaurants distributed by all the city.
- Phone: (+971) 4 317 1234
Antique Bazaar – Indian Cuisine
Apart from the excellent menu that offers, in this restaurant you can enjoy a nice atmosphere with Indian music while you have dinner, it also noted by its tables, all are differents.
- Phone: (+971) 4 397 7444
Shabestan – Persian cuisine
Is a restaurant with a traditional Persian touch really special, its extensive menu has delicious meals. It also offers a traditional Persian ambiance musical to accompany your evening.
- Phone: (+971) 4 222 7171
Al-Mahara restaurant is one of the several upscale restaurants we can find in the city of Dubai, and is particularly remarkable for its underwater location where you can enjoy a lunch or dinner of authentic luxury surrounded by lots of marine life.
In the middle of the Al-Mahara restaurant, will find a large aquarium filled with all underwater species, the tables are distributed round the aquarium, the covered are of great design and the specialty is mainly fish, in the menu we found a a full page dedicated to the caviar.
Like the great majority luxurious places in Dubai, enjoy a dinner at the restaurant Al Mahara is not cheap, but it is a good option to enjoy a bit of luxury offered by the city of Dubai to its visitors.
Prices and opening hours:
The menu price varies between 70 â‚¬ and 170 â‚¬ approximately depending on what order. The restaurant is open from 12:00 to 15:00 and 19:00 to 23:30 hours
For dining in the restaurant Al Mahara, in Dubai Hotels, we recommend going with formal dress, men should wear a jacket, long pants, long-sleeved shirt and formal shoes. Children under 12 years can only enter at midday.
Most people think that megaconstructions in Dubai have ended, but the fact is they have only started. Dubai is a city with a lot of ambition and wants to offer to its visitors anything they can imagine.
At the end of last year, had starting one of the largest and most ambitious projects you can imagine, the construction of a city on the outskirts of Dubai, will be called Mohammed bin Rashid City.
The new city will have several areas, commercial, residential, new hotels in Dubai, sports areas, parks, etc …
According to the first advances, Mohammed bin Rashid City, will have the biggest shopping center in the world that will be called The Mall of the World, will surpass its neighbor the Dubai Mall and will have the capacity to receive about 80 million visitors each year .
The construction of this project will be in charge of Dubai Holding, a company owned by the Emir of Dubai. In Dubai Hotels we leave a video where you can discover the magnitude of this mega project.
Dubai is a city that receives thousands tourists every year and where we can find endless attractive places, an interesting catalog of leisure and cultural activities. But if there is something that not like much to the visitors of Dubai, is having to pay to visit its most prominent landmarks, for example, visiting the Burj Al-Arab, not to stay in one of its rooms, costs about 80â‚¬, with coffee.
Dubai Hotels Today in, we want to offer a list of some things you can do in the city of luxury without having to pay anything.
- The souks: the city of Dubai has endless markets, in Arabic souk, where you can enjoy the ambiance of the city and the hospitality of its people. It is also a good opportunity for those who want to buy a souvenir of their stay.
- Jumeirah Mosque: It is one of the most important monuments of the city and the most beautiful mosque in Dubai. It is a clear example of modern Islamic architecture.
- Dubai International Film Festival: If we’re lucky and we are in the city of Dubai during the celebration of the film festival, we can attend the mega screen of about 20 meters and enjoy various films from around the world. ItÂ´s the largest meeting point for cinema lovers in the world.
- Dubai Mall: we visit the largest shopping center in the world, the famous Dubai Mall Exploring its more than 1,200 stores will take us more than one day. We can also assist the water fountain show that exist in this mall. It’s impressive its height exceeds that of Las Vegas.
- Finally, visiting the House of Sheikh Saeed Al Maktoum, former governor of the city, this house has become a museum where you can see stamps, coins and old photos of Dubai. It is highly recommended.